Ft Bragg Food Bank presented their 2nd annual Soup and Chili Cook off and Mendocino TV’s Cameras were there.
What a fantastic evening. They had 16 absolutely delicious soups and chilis – so hard to choose a winner!
And here are the winners …….
- General Category:
- 1st Place Soup, Ginabelle Smith – Smoked Salmon Chowder;
- 2nd Place Soup, Betty Stechmeyer – Mint, Spice & Blackberry Soup;
- 1st Place Chili, Bob Toy;
- 2nd Place Chili: Jessie Morris.
- Professional Category:
- 1st Place Soup, Living Light – Creamy Corn Chowder;
- 2nd Place Soup, Little River Inn – Shrimp Bisque;
- 1st Place Chili: Ravens Restaurant
- Best Decorated Table:
- Little River Inn