The City of Fort Bragg will prepare an Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the proposed Hare Creek Center project.
Monday, Sept. 19, 2016 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Fort Bragg Town Hall Refreshments provided
The proposed project includes:
1. A new shopping center (29,500 square feet of retail space) consisting of three buildings.
- Building A (15,000 sf) for proposed tenant, Grocery Outlet
- Building B (10,000 sf); and Building C (4,500 sf).
2. Associated development includes:
- An access road
- 99 space parking lot
- Loading zones
- Pedestrian improvements
- Rain water storage tanks
- Drainage improvements
- Signage and landscaping
Please come to this workshop to:
- Meet the City’s Environmental Impact Report (EIR) consultant;
- Learn about the EIR and permitting process and opportunities for public input;
- Identify potential environmental impacts that should be studied in the EIR
- Discuss project alternatives to be reviewed in the EIR.
The public comment period, to determine the scope of the EIR, will extend through to October 19, 2016.
For more information: https://city.fortbragg.com/DocumentCenter/View/5730
Sponsored by Citizens For Appropriate Coastal Land Use