Mendocino TV’s Amy Katz Interviews Ft Bragg Community Development Director Marie Jones about the Hare Creek Shopping Center
Mendocino TV will broadcast live the upcoming Planning Commission meeting Wednesday, January 28th at 6pm, at the Dietrich Center.
At issue is the proposed Hare Creek Shopping Center. A great deal of public outcry on both sides of the proposal has inundated the MCN list serve. We’ll be following it closely and keep you informed as each bit of information arises on Mendocino TV.
- Modified Agenda http://city.fortbragg.com/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/01282015-77
- Hare Creek Mitigated Negative Declaration <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4266>
- Attachment 1A – Hare Creek Plans & Elevations <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4267>
- Attachment 1B – Hare Creek Rendered Elevations <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4268>
- Attachment 1C – Water Analysis <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4269>
- Attachment 2 – WRA Coastal Act Report <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4270>
- Attachment 3 – Urbemis Report <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4271>
- Attachment 4 – Nolan Ground Water Recharge Study <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4272>
- Attachment 5 – DFW Email <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4273>
- Attachment 6 – GHD Traffic Study <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4274>
- Attachment 7 – KASL Water Model Study <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4275>
- Traffic Study Appendix <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4276>