On January 28, 2015, the Planning Commission adopted a resolution to adopt (approve) the Mitigated Negative Declaration for the proposed Hare Creek Center in a 3 (in favor) to 1 (opposed) vote. The Planning Commission did not adopt a resolution to approve the permits for the project in a 2 (opposed) to 2 (in favor) vote. Due to the tied vote, the resolution did not pass, and therefore the Planning Commission denied the development permits for the Hare Creek Center.
Either or both of these decisions may be appealed to the City Council. Anyone may appeal the decision to approve the Mitigated Negative Declaration or the decision not to approve the development permits to City Council within ten calendar days of the decision by the Planning Commission. To appeal either or both decisions, a person must submit an appeal form with the appeal fee of $1,000 to the City Clerk by 5:00 PM Monday, February 9, 2015.
Mendocino TV’s Amy Katz Interviews Ft Bragg Community Development Director Marie Jones about the Hare Creek Shopping Center
Mendocino TV will broadcast live the upcoming Planning Commission meeting Wednesday, January 28th at 6pm, at the Dietrich Center.
- Modified Agenda http://city.fortbragg.com/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/01282015-77
- Hare Creek Mitigated Negative Declaration <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4266>
- Attachment 1A – Hare Creek Plans & Elevations <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4267>
- Attachment 1B – Hare Creek Rendered Elevations <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4268>
- Attachment 1C – Water Analysis <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4269>
- Attachment 2 – WRA Coastal Act Report <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4270>
- Attachment 3 – Urbemis Report <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4271>
- Attachment 4 – Nolan Ground Water Recharge Study <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4272>
- Attachment 5 – DFW Email <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4273>
- Attachment 6 – GHD Traffic Study <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4274>
- Attachment 7 – KASL Water Model Study <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4275>
- Traffic Study Appendix <http://ca-fortbragg.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/4276>