Mendocino TV will broadcast live the Fort Bragg City Council meeting at 6:00 PM
- Coastal Trail South End including decisions regarding extending the width of the hard surface of the trail; bathroom murals; fencing; a bench honoring Jere Melo and Municipal Code amendments to address rare plants, prohibiting repelling, taking glass off the beach, digging and prohibiting fireworks.
- Noyo Beach Fireworks and alcohol bans being actively enforced on July 4th
- Professional services agreement with HDR, Inc for the design of the Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade Project
- Consent Calendar consists of a number of meeting minutes
- Closed Session after the meeting to discuss GP Property negotiations and City labor Negotiations